New Replacement Battery for Apple iPhone 8
Our batteries are not the cheap ones found on other sites. Other cheaper batteries will not have the same power output as these resulting in no performance change from your old one and can damage your iPhone. All our batteries are tested and comes with a warranty.
This is a new OEM specification iPhone 8 Battery. Unlike cheaper copies (mainly found on popular auction sites), these are FULLY COMPATIBLE and wont damage your iPhone 8!
Add a tool kit to make the job easy
Delivery: All parts ordered before 4pm will be dispatched for delivery.
Tips on extending your iPhone 8 Battery life: As many people using the iPhone 8 agree, it really is one of the best mobile phones out there, extremely powerful and fun device. However, this comes with a price when it comes to battery life. Many of us with the iPhone 8 have to recharge our mobiles at least every other day if not during each night. Following some tips below, you can help preserve the life of your battery to ensure you have full use of your iPhone 8 when you really do need it!
- Auto Brightness: The iPhone 8 is designed with an “Ambient Light Sensor” which will automatically adjust the light of the screen based on external light – a darker screen will be shown in darker surroundings. Turn on “Auto Brightness” and let your iPhone 8automatically adjust the screen brightness. To do this: Go to Settings, then Display & Brightness and move the “Auto Brightness” slider to green.
- Turn Bluetooth Off: Bluetooth is useful for those using their iPhone 8 with wireless earpieces and is also used for accepting data on certain apps/ features. Whilst not needing to use bluetooth, turn it off. Leaving the feature on will only use more juice from your battery! To do this: Go to Settings, select Bluetooth and turn slider to off (white).
- Turn Wi-Fi Off: Granted, Wi-Fi is quicker than 3G or 4G but if you’re not using your iPhone 8 in an area you know Wi-Fi can be connected – turn it off. Leaving your Wi-Fi turned on searching for “hot spots” is a guaranteed way of loosing power from your iPhone 8 battery. To turn off: Go to Settings, select Wi-Fi and turn slider to off (white).
- Location Settings: Great feature, especially when you are in areas you don’t know. But, having this feature on will use your battery. Simply put, whilst on, your iPhone 8 will be constantly sending and receiving data on nearby locations, attractions, restaurants etc. To turn off: Go to Settings, select Privacy and slide the Location Settings to off (white)
- Battery Killers: With the latest update of IOS, there is a great new app which allows you to see exactly why your iPhone 8 battery is being used. This will then give you the option to see what it is you do use and turn off everything else. To do this: Go to Settings, select General, then Usage and go to Battery Usage
There are many ways to improve the life of your iPhone 8 battery. Looking at what features/ apps you use on a daily basis and switching those you don’t use off will always increase the life of your mobile.